We are well aware of the importance of this exam preparation and we aim to provide a friendly learning environment where students can learn at their pace and classes are structured to meet their specific needs. Our fully qualified native teachers will take care of your preparation offering grinds in small groups for 5th and 6th-year students. Classes are limited to a maximum of 7 students. Private courses can be arranged with a minimum of 4 students.
We believe it is crucial that our classes have students of the same level of Italian. This is why a free of charge assessment test is required before the enrolment.
Leaving Certificate Exam Preparation Grinds
Miderm break: No class will be held from March 16th to March 21st.
*Please note that the 6th year Leav Cert course of 2020 is a special course for 2 students only. Should the course have more than 2 students the price will be reduced.
4th and 5th year Leaving Certificate preparation grinds
The course is intended for students who will take the exam in 2022 (4th year) and 2021 (5th year). It is divided into 3 terms of 12 weeks each (1 class of 1.5 hours per week). During the first three terms, students will cover part of the grammar and conversation topics listed in the examination syllabus. They will develop listening, speaking, reading and writing skills achieving a pre-intermediate (4th year) / intermediate (5th year) level of proficiency.
- The course costs €300 per term.
In addition to the classes, the price includes material; notes from the interactive whiteboard after every class; in case you miss a class, a brief explanation of the contents covered along with a pdf scan of the material used and the homework; a midterm test; an end of the course test. Classes are limited to 7 students.
6th year Leaving Certificate preparation grinds
The course is intended for students who will take the exam in 2020 and it is divided into 3 terms. Each week is composed of 2 classes of 1.5 hours each. This schedule will facilitate learners to achieve the following general aims:
- develop grammatical competence up to an upper intermediate/advanced level;
- acquire full confidence on the prescribed literary text and on the correspondent exam section;
- develop speaking skills and be fully prepared for the oral exam;
- develop listening, reading, and writing and acquire full confidence on all the sections of the exam papers.
If required, an additional short-term course can be activated from April to June in order to further assist the students in their studies.
- Term 1 (September to December) – €590 per term;
- Term 2 (January to April) – €590 per term;
- Term 3 (April to June) will be a shorter term of 7 weeks (14 classes) so the course fee is €350 (the lenght of this term may vary according to the students’ needs)
In addition to the classes, the price includes material; notes from the interactive whiteboard after every class; in case you miss a class, a brief explanation of the contents covered along with a pdf scan of the material used and the homework; a midterm test; an end of the course test.