We believe it is crucial that our classes have students of the same level of Italian. This is why a free of charge assessment test is required before the enrollment.
Intensive 1 week
for Written Examination 2018
from March 26th to March 30th
Intensive 1 week
for Oral Examination 2018
from April 3rd to April 6th
Leaving Certificate Exam Preparation Grinds
|Course||Schedule||Start Date||End Date|
|Transition year||Thursday 4.30 - 6.00pm||18 January||29 March|
|5th Year||Tuesday 4.15 – 5.45pm||16 January||10 April|
|6th Year||Wednesday 4.15-5.45pm & Friday 5.30-7.00pm||17 January||13 April|
4th and 5th year Leaving Certificate preparation grinds
The course is intended for students who will take the exam in 2020 (4th year) and 2019 (5th year). It is divided into 3 terms of 10/12 weeks each (1 class of 1.5 hours per week). During the first three terms, students will cover part of the grammar and conversation topics listed in the examination syllabus. They will develop listening, speaking, reading and writing skills achieving a pre-intermediate (4th year) / intermediate (5th year) level of proficiency.
- The course costs €300 per term.
In addition to the classes, the price includes material; notes from the interactive whiteboard after every class; in case you miss a class, a brief explanation of the contents covered along with a pdf scan of the material used and the homework; a midterm test; an end of the course test. Classes are limited to 7 students.
6th year Leaving Certificate preparation grinds
The course is intended for students who will take the exam in 2018 and it is divided into 3 terms. Each week is composed of 2 classes of 1.5 hours each. This schedule will facilitate learners to achieve the following general aims:
- develop grammatical competence up to an upper intermediate/advanced level;
- acquire full confidence on the prescribed literary text and on the correspondent exam section;
- develop speaking skills and be fully prepared for the oral exam;
- develop listening, reading, and writing and acquire full confidence on all the sections of the exam papers.
If required, an additional short-term course can be activated from April to June in order to further assist the students in their studies.
- Term 1 (September to December) – €590 per term;
- Term 2 (January to April) – €590 per term;
- Term 3 (April to June) will be a shorter term of 7 weeks (14 classes) so the course fee is €350.
In addition to the classes, the price includes material; notes from the interactive whiteboard after every class; in case you miss a class, a brief explanation of the contents covered along with a pdf scan of the material used and the homework; a midterm test; an end of the course test.